Popular Post

Posted by : Deva Minggu, 25 April 2010

me ?


    » PRADNYA DEVA..
    you can call me with DEVA

   • was born on MEI , 19th 2000

    • 10th years old

    • registered as a student in SD Saraswati 4 Denpasar.
  

    • i'm 4 grade now

    •  love BASKETBALL

    • i hate having to go to school .
    SUCKOLAH !

    • love to party with my mom, my dad and my brother ..


DAFTAR KEGIATAN DAN KESUKAAN KU :



  • Aktivitas : sekolah, Main PS 2
 
  • Minat : Basket PS2 :)

  • Acara TV Favorit :Naruto :)

  • Film Favorit : Boys Before Flowers, Laskar Pelangi, Harry Potter, Agent Cody Bank 1 & 2

  • Makanan Favorit : Nasi Goreng !
 
  • Minuman Favorit : Cola-Cola !

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Deva_Cheater

- Copyright © 2013 Deva_Cheater - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -